Monday, September 19, 2011

Tighten Your Core

During the past couple of years I've discovered the art of Yoga. I can't emphasize enough all of the amazing health and emotional benefits you receive from the practice. Not only does it strengthen your core yet it also opens a gateway to your creativity and removes negative energy blocks. During hard times, especially during a recession it's important to keep a positive attitude and outlook on life. Discover your inner practice and goddess; you'll gain a glowing complexion. 
About a year ago I came across an amazing Yoga teacher, Ashley Albrand. She encompasses every trait of free spirit which I greatly admire. She's also a professional (hip hop) dancer. Once combined yoga and dance are an amazing combination. Here's the link to Ashley Albrand's blog:
http://www.ashleyalbrand.blogspot.com/
Namaste!
(I bow to your true self)

1 comment: